> Besides, shouldn't he
> show some loyalty to the guys he played with last year, even if it's just
> talk?

He said some pretty good things about Kenny...what did he say that was
disloyal?
And..he might be right about Baker. Sure it would be nice if he could start
but I wouldn't count on it.

The guy should only start if he can play. Screw his bloody "confidence."
Confidence comes from playing well...and working hard. Thats all he needs to
do to get it back

And for those who say I am down on the Celtics and should cheer the Baker
trade..
I say the Celts deserve scorn.

I don't mind if the management makes pretty good moves...and things just
don't work out..but if a team drops the ball then you should hold them
accountable.

The Celtics had Pierce Walker Battie and Kenny with his contract about to
expire...along with four high draft pics.. two years ago. They were poised to
go somewhere. Instead they have blown it. They have drafted players who can't
play...and traded draft pics for the very short term. They have turned
another asset...
Kenny and his contract into a washed up Vin Baker who couldn't make it on a
small low post challenged Seattle team. Bleh.

I am sick. These kind of opportunities only happen once a decade... at best.
The Red Sox might screw up..but at least they give themselves a
chance...thats more then I can say for the cheap Celtics. They are right up
there with the Bruins.

Pete