>>> Besides, shouldn't he  show some loyalty to the guys he played with last
year, >>>even if it's just talk?

>>He said some pretty good things about Kenny...what did he say that was >>
disloyal?

I think you misunderstood.  My point was I thought he was showing loyalty by
saying what he did.

>>And..he might be right about Baker. Sure it would be nice if he could >>
start but I >>wouldn't count on it.

I'll put it this way.  If we are paying Baker  $12 Million, the same as
Walker and $2 Million more than Pierce, then I sure as hell hope he'll be
starting and earning his paycheck while he's at it.