Re: Walker Says Celtics Second Best In East

>I'm not going to get all worked up over Antoine's comments (after all, the
positive in >the story-Antoine's work ethic-at least balances my perceived
negatives), but I do >>have some concerns.....
>>>Anyway, I wasn't thrilled with what Antoine had to say.

  I had the opposite reaction.  So what if Antoine doesn't think Baker should
start?
After all, this is the same guy that thought Pierce would be nothing more
than a backup. He was wrong then and he'll most likely be wrong here. He's
not the coach so he won't be making that decision.  Besides, shouldn't he
show some loyalty to the guys he played with last year, even if it's just
talk?
  Now the fact that he has become so obsessed with golf to the point he
practices constantly and just got back on the basketball court 2 1/2 weeks
ago, that concerns me.  I know all too well what a golf addiction can do to a
man.