Where's Antoine?

    Last summer, we heard numerous reports on Walker's activities. He was
dueling threes, mano-a-mano-, with Pierce at the L.A. summer league and of
course; part of the Michael Jordan, "secret team," that attracted more media
attention than his Airness wanted.
    Now that Jordan's crew (I wonder if Ron Artest is invited?) is back in
the gym, with all of the participants sworn to secrecy, there has been no
word on whether Antoine is among them.
    I have to admit that I liked the idea that Walker was rubbing elbows
with Michael. Jordan saw exactly what Walker needed to do to elevate his
game to a "team concept" level and Michael knew how to needle Antoine and
make him like it.
    Aside from the psychological benefits of playing for "team Jordan,"
there is the conditioning aspect of such summer fun. Will we see a further
chiseled and slimmed down Walker this fall, or will the Crispy Cremes, once
again, get the better of him?

    JB

Unchain My Heart!