re: thinking it through

Dan wrote:
>>Josh, with all due respect, you can't be serious
when you say the Nets aren't the better team. The
facts just don't support it. Maybe you just over
analyzed to the point of blurring the facts. Even
prior to the trades they had the edge. If you can sell
this to the list you can sell anything.

Dan, maybe you're right and it's just wishful
thinking, but I don't think the Nets are that good.  I
don't think they're as good as the Sixers, or the
Bucks, or even Charlotte.  What are "the facts?" the
number of wins they had last year?  Their and their
opponents FG%s?  None of these things are conclusive,
and they mean exactly dick when it comes to predicting
next year.  I don't think we're a lot better than
them, but we're definitely on the same plane -- or, in
my book, a little higher.  I still believe that if
they hadn't been allowed to cheat by abusing Paul
Pierce, or if Kenny or Antoine had given even average
efforts in the last couple of games, we would have won
that series.  Rogers' contribution was negligible for
my money.

Josh
HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com