RE: thinking it through

Dan wrote:
>>Josh, with all due respect, you can't be serious
when you say the Nets aren't the better team. The
facts just don't support it. Maybe you just over
analyzed to the point of blurring the facts. Even
prior to the trades they had the edge. If you can sell
this to the list you can sell anything.

I will agree that before the trade they (NJ) had the slight edge. This
trade hurt them IMO. They lost better than 25 points on O and lost 14 on
the glass, by giving up Mac and Van. They took back garbage and Mutumbo
12/10.
They shorted themselves offensively and we (the C's) exposed Mutumbo for
what he is on D, slow and unable to move out of the paint. On the
offensive end, Mutumbo never even made it down the floor 45-55% of the
time. To me this would put the edge back in our court.
    So you say RR is a big signing?? Another guy that does not play
inside (VanHorn??) So now they have a 5 as back up that we can actually
cover inside or out. Who does Kidd pass to on the break?? I can see a
lot of 3 on 5 breaks for the Nets this year...no???