Re: Rogers not going to Nets (Yes he is)

 Ouch!  This is a huge blow.  I wonder why none of the national Internet
publications have reported this yet since the rumors have been rampant for a
few days now?

  If Hoopshype's salary figures are correct, this puts New Jersey up to
$55-$56 million area.
Clearly another team that isn't afraid to spend a little money- possible
luxury tax be damned.

This off season could be disastrous.  Is there any question New Jersey has
gotten better?
We may have strengthened our starting lineup (with no real point guard as of
yet it's hard to say).  But with the loss of Rogers, Potopenko and possibly
Strickland we've severly weakened our bench, which is what many people,
including Antoine Walker per a recent interview, believe cost us the Nets
series to begin with.