RE: Rumornating About Sam Cassell

Josh has some good points, but even if Cassell left we would have at least
cleared some cap room or have more trade value if he does not work out a la
Van Exel. I am not sure about his salary situation.

I would pull the trigger in a second. I think Cassell could fit real well.
He like Anderson could learn to sacrifice himself for the team and play a
different role. This would make us the top contender in the East and for the
whole enchilada if V.B can return to his former self and give us an inside
game.

We don't need any more late first round draft picks and have not performed
well with our higher picks.

John