RE: Big Dog apparently traded to Atlanta for trinkets and trash

Sorry bird, I never mentioned Elton.

Although Glen has never been a solid all-around performer, who in his right
mind would take Tim Thomas over Glenn Robinson?   Tim Thomas has been a
major underachiever.

At least some proposals are better than people who complain that we don't
make any significant moves then whine we  try to get better trading an
over-the-hill point and some fodder for Vin Baker and Shammond Williams.

Don't underestimate Shammond Williams.

Did anyone see Shammond last night at Vince Carter's charity game? I heard
the end of a story and thought I heard he had 24 points/24 assists

Not that in a charity game anyone plays D, but this had an impressive
line-up.

A comment form a raptor site to GM Glen Grunwald:

"Hey Glen, do what you can to get Shammond Williams into a Raptor jersey,
Him and Vince look great together!"