RE: Weekend update

>They call it a pick and roll, but what it is many cases, is a pick and
pop,where the >man who sets the screen simply steps out to take the pass from
thedribbler for a >>jumper instead of rolling toward the basket.Cecil

   I understand that.  I guess my point was that it looked like he could have
gone to the basket, but didn't even try.  In a 1 point game I found that odd.
 I also found it odd that Anderson didn't even appear to look Rogers way to
see if he was open after the pick was set.  Maybe he would have if he hadn't
slipped.