Re: A foul delay

> From: JB <james.metz@verizon.net>

>  After Walker sank his seventh three, he did the wiggle/shake. Do you
> think the ref's noticed and didn't like it? The announcer made note of it
> and thought it was "bush."

Well, he started off his tirade with "I know I'm old-fashioned, but...".
Yes.  Exactly.  You're old-fashioned.  Now shut the hell up.  It's hard to
take someone seriously when they give you the main reason not to before
they even make their point.

I mean, if he was some sort of former NBA player, he could talk from
experience, but I'm guessing Mike Breen hasn't played organized ball since
Little League or maybe high school.  I really don't care if he approves or
not.

Bird