Hello all,

> I sure wish the refs would let the C's play, though, and stop bailing out
> Iverson. He had more free throws (20) than the entire Celtic team (18).
> Really doesn't look good for the league.

Yup..I figured this would happen. Its like I said... Iverson gets more non-
fouls
called as fouls then any player in the league. Shaq really gets fouled..but
folks just breath on Iverson and he gets a call. The refs just gave that game
to the Sixers..and they will probably do it again.

I am worried about the fifth game..if it goes that far. We don't want to be
caught
in a tight game with Philly. In a tight game things can come down to luck.

Now that there confidence is restored...expect them to play even better
though.
I just cant wait to get past Philly. I think we could fair much better
against Detroit,
or Jersey later on.

Also the Celts need to get Paul better looks down the stretch.
Thats one thing we could have done better. I didnt like the plays they ran
for him.

Pete