Re: A foul delay

It wasn't necessarily a specific call that I had in mind; it was the general
lack of fairness in the calls. I mean, come on; 44 free throws to 18???
Ridiculous. It seemed that the C's could not look twice at "Mr.
I'm-Not-A-Franchise-Player" without being called for it, but on the other
end, there was a suspicious lack of whistles for Pierce or Walker when
driving the lane. Now there were certainly occasions where they didn't
deserve a call, but unfortunately the refs made no distinction; it was just
no calls at all.

But like I said before, Walker and especially Pierce need to drive in
anyway--the refs will not change their behavior if you change yours.

Also, though many have chastised Walker for shooting so many 3's, it was
obviously his 3-pointers that kept us in the game in the 1st half, and I was
disappointed when he passed up an open 3 that could have secured the lead
late in the game, passing it off to someone else (Pierce?) ultimately
resulting in a turnover. No need to get shy about your 3's now, Toine.

Anyway, Thursday we'll be discussing our matchup with Detroit. :-)

Rich D.