Josh's column at bskball.com

I don't have the link, but check it out under "Team Reports" and "Boston."
As usual, it's very good. But I couldn't disagree more with the way the team
played offensively. They attacked from inside-out and moved the ball. Yes,
Pierce and Walker took a lot of shots, but I never felt like it was the
one-pass-and-chuck offense we've seen from these guys in the past. Antoine
couldn't throw it in the ocean, but he wasn't taking wild shots. Pierce got
off to a slow start, but then he heated up and the team kept going to him.

Am I blind?

Mark