Re: Misc.

I just saw the half-time awards and Kenny and Charles smoked Hubie on the
most improved player award. Barkley's choice of Ben Wallace was 10 times
better than Hubie's top 5 choices of that award. I can't remember who Kenny
selected but his guy was also much better. Hubie  went with the star players.
Hubie's  response was he had those guys in with other guys in a top 15. He
knew he was smoked. Hubie should be put out to pasture....

<< "Those foolish folks, who think Kidd is the best PG in the NBA and
 should be
 the MVP, include Hubie Brown, Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley. For those

 who didn't see TNT's "Inside the NBA" tonight, it was the "Hubies"
 awards
 night, and Hubie gave the MVP to Kidd, with full agreement from Kenny
 and
 Chuck. Obviously, these three don't know as much about the NBA as you,
 Pete :) >>