Misc.

"Those foolish folks, who think Kidd is the best PG in the NBA and
should be
the MVP, include Hubie Brown, Kenny Smith and Charles Barkley. For those

who didn't see TNT's "Inside the NBA" tonight, it was the "Hubies"
awards
night, and Hubie gave the MVP to Kidd, with full agreement from Kenny
and
Chuck. Obviously, these three don't know as much about the NBA as you,
Pete :)

Kestas" -- How many titles have Hubie and Barkley won anyway? Don't get
me wrong, I watch TNT just to listen to those guys. I truly enjoy the
comedy, but don't put much stock into what they say about winning. (Did
find it interesting when Barkley talked about the Bucks lying down and
coaches, like Karl, losing players by running their mouths...going
fishing) Don't forget that Kidd has been in the league for 10 years. how
much winning has Phoenix done in that time? I think he is a regular
season wonder. I think like Pedro Martinez he has enjoyed a certain
amount of success switching leagues, but people know his game and come
playoff time it will be a whole other game and I hope/look for the Nets
to be half courted right out of the playoffs. The MVP could be Duncan
but I would give it to Shaq. All you had to see was watch the losses
without him and the shellacking the C's gave them Friday (wirthout Shaq)
and the game Sunday with Shaq. He may have been hurt, but as Barkley
says, he is Superman, like Jordan 10 years ago simply better than
everyone else in the league. Period.

I did watch the hubies and really liked those behind the back passes at
one of his 70s camps.

"His voice
is a little too soft, though, especially in comparison to the strident
Albert.
Kestas" -- Maybe he should wear ladies underwear like Marv. I don't
think he is sooo strident after all.

"Kenny and Antoine really have seemed to have found a symbiotic
relationship. Anderson uses Walker's anxiety about getting the ball at
the
top of the key, as his chance to get some rest. Walker feeds Pierce in
the
post and Kenny takes a blow, but when the team needed an easy hoop,
Kenny
had the dash, to split the defenders and go to the hole. I kept rubbing
my
eyes; was that "Tiny" Archibald out there?" -- Hey, I met Tiny
Archibald, I know Tiny Archibald and I am friends with Tiny Archibald.
Kenny Anderson is NO Tiny Archibald (except for the injuries)

Peace