Re: [Celtics' Stuff Home Court!!

In a message dated 04/10/2002 11:02:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
norine@pshift.com writes:

    A miserable game to watch - but the only thing that matters is they came
up with a win when the other contenders were losing and clinched home court.
Gotta be happy about that.  Seeing Pat Riley's face as he stormed to the
locker room after the game was pretty good, too!  I know - not nice, but I
can't help it.  This team just continues to pull them out - you gotta love
it!
Dorine
            on 4/11/02 6:16 AM, davidp4660@aol.com at davidp4660@aol.com