Re: [Celtics' Stuff Home Court!!

In a message dated 4/11/2002 7:12:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
james.metz@verizon.net writes:

>  Throughout the game we took good shots. While Miami was shooting jumpers,
> we were going to the hoop. Many good attempts bounced in and out.

All season long I've seen Antoine put stuff on the basket that just won't go
in. Is it bad luck or something to do with the rotation on his shot? I could
swear his FG pct would be 10% higher if these shots would drop.

Many of > our turnovers, were bad passes underneath, that were at least
> attempts to
> hit an open or moving man.

Fratello commented late in the game that Antoine would have had many more
assists except the passes were either fumbled or the layups blown. It's
unusual that an announcer sees past AW's selfish reputation to make such an
observation.

Antoine has had a bad year statistically but there have been plenty of times
that he's stepped it up when we've needed it and last night was one of them.
When he had that sequence where he hit the three, the drive and followed with
the steal he put the Celtics in position to win the game.

I know Fratello still thinks of himself as a coach but could he yell any
louder when the Heat didn't foul immediately with about 20 seconds left? He
was literally screaming at the Heat players to foul as if he was their coach.

George