Playoff Thread

Hi everyone,

I thought maybe we could start a thread on who everyone's preference on
the C's opponent might be/why and also how our team will fare.
Predictions?

Here is mine: although I think the C's get killed by teams with a legit
center, I would prefer to see the 76ers, simply  because the answer has
too many questions. He will either be out or severely hampered if in.
Charlotte scares me. This year's "team no one wants to play".

While the Celtics have flaws, it is also true that they are riding high
and have few injuries. With Carter/Iverson/Hill down/out and I believe
Kidd is a regular season wonder that will be half-courted out in the
1st/2nd round, I see no reason why the C's can't realistically make the
ECF's or...dare I dream...the finals? Why not go out on a limb and say
the C's put up a fight but go down in 6 to Tim Duncan's Spurs, yes the
Spurs, in the Finals!

Ok, back to my medication, but not before I say Earvin "No Magic"
Johnson choked the game for Philly's win tonight.

Peace (thanks for the link Styx!)

PS - I am really hoping for Philly so I can drag out those '82 "Celtics
Ghosts of Seasons past" sheets for the 76ers. I'm not kidding!