Re: Stick it to 'em!!!

The beginning of the season, I did not like Eric at
ALL. He's grown on me. As long as they don't need him
to shoot a 15 foot jumper, he's a good asset out
there. I don't think he's the defensive stopper OB
makes him out to be, but as you said he brings alot to
the team, on and off the floor.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/