Stick it to 'em!!!

Wooooohooo! Beaten NJ!  They can't celebrate yet for the East conf best record
coz we are still in it...

Got a little scary at the start of the 4th, scoring only 5 points 6minutes
past, but got our bearings back when Pierce went in again.  Antoine and Pierce
killed them with their consecutive 3balls.

I am loving Eric Williams more and more, specifically for his leadership on
and off the court.  Ced Maxwell kept on praising him for his leadership even
if he's only cheering from the bench.  EW was interviewed after the game
(audio league pass)  and I heard him say, he was commending Vitaly for pumping
the team up after a lil skirmish with Kenyon, EW said the team really needs
players like Vitaly for his strength and willingness to get banged up inside.
Ced Maxwell also asked if EW gets intimidated with Kenyon or any other player
like that, and he said, "definitely not, maybe you should ask them if they get
intimidated by me or any other player in my team now..."..  This guy has the
Green blood and I like him for that.  It's been a while since we've heard or
seen people playing for the Celts get into being a real or true Celtic player.

Go Celts!

Jaims