Re: What a game!

> A great win after a good test on the road in the 4th.
>
> I didn't see the early part when V got tossed. What happened?
V and Kenyon were battling for a rebound. It looked like V might've come
close to or kicked Kenyon.  The refs, who stunk up the whole game, blew the
whistle. The play was dead and Kenyon gave V a forearm shove to the back and
walked away. Somewhat of a punk move if you ask me. So then V goes after him
only to have one of those collins twins step in the way. I can never
remember which one is which. It looked like to me that the collins guy took
a swing at V. Rodney stepped inbetween and split it up. But then Kidd comes
over and shoves his finger in front of V's face. V quickly slapped it away.
Then Antoine and Scott got into what looked like a heated shouting match. V
was the only one to get tossed. I think they called a double technical on
Kenyon and V. I think the poor officiating led to the incident more than
anything else. Scott has no business running out on the floor if he is just
going to make matters worse. Remember he got into it with the mailman this
season. And the idiot New Jersey announcers didn't help my mood much either
at the time.

Art Silva