Re: Hooray!

> From: "Dorine Pratt" <norine@pshift.com>
>
>     The refs were just terrible tonight.  The NBA really needs to do
> something about them - send them all back to classes and get them
> accredited
> all over again - something!  There's no consistency, they favor one team
> over another - nothing good about the situation at all.  I don't think I'
> ve
> ever seen a year when it was so obviously bad.

Indeed.  There were many bad calls in the C's favor, especially earlier in
the game, but, in the largest scheme of things, that's not any better.  Oh,
  I'll take the game-by-game advantage as much as anybody, but better
officiating would be in every franchise's interest, I would think.  Well,
perhaps most.

>     Refs or not, this was a great win, and this team is for real - warts
> they may have, but they have a team in the best sense of the word.  They
> like each other, they play well together, etc.  That's a big part of the
> success, in my opinion, and you can't argue with success.

I don't know, I tend towards rampant agreement, but there are clearly
those who *can*, in fact, argue against success, let us not forget.

What a win.

Bird