Hooray!

    It was not pretty, but they got it done.  Paul Pierce was so miserable,
sitting on the bench in the first part of the 4th quarter - he gets alot of
fouls called on him, some of them pretty ticky tacky. But as usual, he's
"The Truth" , particularly in the 4th quarter.  Wow!  They've now won 3 out
of 4 against New Jersey - I bet they don't like to see the Celts coming!
    The refs were just terrible tonight.  The NBA really needs to do
something about them - send them all back to classes and get them accredited
all over again - something!  There's no consistency, they favor one team
over another - nothing good about the situation at all.  I don't think I've
ever seen a year when it was so obviously bad.
    Refs or not, this was a great win, and this team is for real - warts
they may have, but they have a team in the best sense of the word.  They
like each other, they play well together, etc.  That's a big part of the
success, in my opinion, and you can't argue with success.  How sweet it is,
after the long wait.

Dorine