what's the deal on Delk?

How come Delk is put into the Dog house?  Isn't he the one we traded for in
exchange for picks and JJ?

It's so sad he's the one we will be stuck with instead of Rodney
Rogers...drat!

It's a real dilemma now coz E. Strickland is playing solid and Kenny is back,
where is he gonna be placed?

If I were the GM, I would sign up E Strickland for another 1 yr contract next
year coz he is the most rugged, most willing to defend and give up his body to
get charges.  Despite his shoot first mentality as a PG, it's hard to get a
guard player like that who really can defend.

But it looks like they'll have no choice but to say goodbye to Strick, since
they'll be stuck with Delk for a long time.  Whether he'll play effective or
not.

Jaims