The Beast in the East is Back

Some game. Tough battle from beginning to end. These Celts can mix it up with
the best of them. Our clutch guys Pierce and Walker backed up by a renewed
Strickland, Waltah,  and Williams are giving the team momentum for the
playoffs. Even list favorite K. Brown tucked his shirt in for a minute. The
refs had a tough time keeping this game from being an all out brawl.  Can't
remember when I last saw 63 fouls in a game. The Beast in the East is back.
This is basketball, not that ballet style of the West.

Is Delk ailing??

DanF