Heresy follows!

    I almost enjoyed watching the Indiana game the other night with Ed
Pinckney doing color.  While I appreciate Tommy's basketball insight, I am
beginning to weary of his delivery.  The phrase "over the top" comes to mind.
 A color guy should be able to analyze, not cheer and coach.  Don't get me
wrong - I still enjoy him much of the time, but every so often I wish he
would simply shut up and analyze the game instead of yelling and screaming
about Tommy points.  Were I an Indiana fan watching the Celtic telecast, I'd
be laughing, wondering what sort of fools listen to this guy.