Re: What I'm Satisfied With

The thing I'm most satisfied with is the demeanor Antoine is showing this
year, and the teams effective interior D (best team in the league at
creating steals there).  Won't be totally satisfied with the season till
they raise the 2002 banner this year ;)

Antoine used to be so hyper and crybabyish (running up in a ref's faces
after most calls, screaming in triumph after a tough interior point he
made). Now he's keeping an even keel and acting more professional(I guess
teams sometimes do reflect their coach's personality).  And his post
position D is better this year, nobody gives him credit for that.

As for the playoffs, I hoping the team gets white hot from three point
range and steals a championship this year.  The only person I've heard in
the Boston press, players, or management who's publicly believing(slightly)
in winning it all is Obrien(Good for him!).  He said in a recent interview
that had to do with a Jack Ramsey retrospective, that it'd be nice if the
C's won the championship this year, but he's not saying they will.
And that he talks all the time with Ramsey who did it with an unproven
bunch before.