Re: pps

In a message dated Tue, 2 Apr 2002 11:17:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, User139222@AOL.com writes:

<<<For the record, Tony Battie is THE most efficient scorer on the team if you want to use PPS (points per shot) as the criteria. If you want to use adjusted FG%, then Rodney is clearly the most efficient followed closely by Walter. FWIW, both of them are way ahead of Pierce in that category. - CeltsSteve>>>

<<Are you honestly going to argue over .01? - User139222@AOL.com>>

No, I'm not 'honestly' trying to argue that point but rather in fact respond to the original point raised that Rogers and Pierce are so much more efficient scorers using that (PPS) index than Walker and thus the offense needs to be geared toward them more.

My point, User, was/is that if the offense is looking for increased efficiency then Battie by all means should become a more integral part of the offense.

Honestly.