One more thing on Antoine

Did you hear the comment during yesterday's NBC broadcast about Antoine
missing so many open shots? It reminded me of a comment Ohio State (and
former BC) coach Jim O'Brien (or, as I like to call him, "The Smart Jim
O'Brien") made this season. He was talking about shot selection and teaching
players what is a good shot and what is a bad shot. He said most players
respond with, "But I was open..."

The Smart Jim O'Brien's response: "Of course you were. The other team has
scouts, too."

Mark