Re: [Celtic_Pride] Re: Ordway Says 45 Wins For Jordan, whoDonates Salary to WTC Victims

>         He ended last time on a one-in-a-million perfect script, and now he's
> playing just for the love of the game. I don't think expectations are all
> THAT high for him this time around, nor do I think this will really tarnish
> his image or place in basketball history.

Thats exactly what it was. A script. Any other nobody player would have been called
for an offensive foul. However, the most offensive player in the leagues history
didn't get called.... What a wonderful script. Too bad 99.95% of non-bandwagon fans
saw right through it.