Re: [Celtic_Pride] Re: Ordway Says 45 Wins For Jordan, who Donates Salary to WTC Victims

	If Jordan plays 75-80 healthy games, I'm afraid (for the sake of Josh
Ozersky's Bukkake career) that 45 wins may be near the low end of what the
Wiz can accomplish. MJ is a deadly competitor with a genius knowledge of
what it takes to win. Above all, he's a deadly competitor. Did I say that
already?

	If he's telling Antoine his team will sweep Boston this year (and if he
stays healthy), I  wouldn't bet much against it.

	If he has nagging injuries, its a totally different story. Josh can keep
his day job. It could well be Jordan won't even make it out of training
camp without an injury setback.

	He ended last time on a one-in-a-million perfect script, and now he's
playing just for the love of the game. I don't think expectations are all
THAT high for him this time around, nor do I think this will really tarnish
his image or place in basketball history.

	My guess is that this is going to be a roller coaster year for Jordan,
with lots of ups and downs, and that Washington ultimately will not make
the playoffs.

	Just my .02 euro thoughts.