Johnson Touted As Rookie With The Most Impact

It's possible, though he'll be facing stiff competition from
Eddie Griffin, Shane Battier, Rodney White, Kwame Brown,
Jason Richardson, and Antoine Walker.....

Sean Deveney
The Sporting News

. I think Jason Richardson will be great. But I think Joe Johnson of the
Celtics might be the rookie with the most impact. He'll be a starter. A
couple of other guys, Zeljko Rebraca and Speedy Claxton, are considered
rookies even though they were not drafted this year. They'll have an
impact. Diop could be good, but not this year. He has a lot to work on,
so it will take a while.