On A More Realistic Note....

Street & Smith picks the Celtics to finish 7th in
Atlantic Division. They may have the Celtics rated too highly....

Orlando
Philly
Miami
Nets
Knicks
wizz
celts

I'm sure when Yahoo Nation espies this list and sees the Nets
rated 4th and the C's 7th, they'll be much gnashing of the teeth
and indignation, but the fact is NJ has the best PG in the game
-- a guy who unlike anyone on the Celtics, makes his
teammates better -- and for the first time in a long while, Martin,
Van Horn, and Kittles are healthy.  Plus, put me in on the fan club
of their draftee from Arizona....
Ray