Re: Johnson Touted As Rookie With The Most Impact

Bob is correct here. I based my opinion watching only 3 games last
season (all under Pitino) on tv and quotes by the players/coaches on
the papers (via internet). But generally, if your teamates throws up
brick after brick (with 20 sec on the shotclock remaining) without any
objections from your coach (pitino mostly, but OBie's guilty of some
too), it just kills your own desire to be "responsible".

could somebody out there, please help me to enbale me to watch 82
games of celtic basketball, please!!!!!

I'm in singapore, fyi.

kevin