Re: [Celtic_Pride] Recording Celtic games on VCD or DVD via Tivo

Sorry to reply to everyone at once.  The probelm with trying this is all the
different standards.  PAL, NTSC, SECAM ETC.  I would be willing to help
occasionally. We need to set up a network.  How many are on each system?
Can anyone record to other standards Etc??

Rich...