FW: A riddle that could unlock the enigm [Yahoo! Clubs: Celtics Stuff]

-JB-

Unchain My Heart!

----------
From: jbmetzea <clubs-mail@yahoo-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 05:27:03 PDT
To: jbmetzea@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: A riddle that could unlock the enigm [Yahoo! Clubs: Celtics
Stuff]

<< 2) Given the dramatic improvement in his 3-pt FG% last year ('00-'01)
from the '99-'00 season and coupled with how hard he has worked this
off-season and thus continued improvement is not beyond the realm of
posssibility, at what FG% should AW be at to continue to have the green
light from Obie? 39%? 40%? 41%? >>
CeltsSteve
88888888888
 There is no question in my mind, that at over 33%, the three point shot
should be the focal point of the offense. I mean, hey, they give you three
points for it don't they? If you shoot sixty a game and make 20, thats sixty
points right?
 We could bring the ball up the floor, in a kind of flying wedge, like the
old football play, with the dribbler, Antoine, inside the V.
 When the group gets over half court, everyone else fans out, and runs to
the basket, to form a circle to get the rebound (I mean, 66% there's a
rebound right?), while Antoine fires up the shot, before the defender can
get close to him.
 JB

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE BY EMAIL!

Return to "Celtics Stuff":