Re: [Celtic_Pride] Recording Celtic games on VCD or DVD viaTivo

"j.hironaka" wrote:

> If anyone is willing to provide this kind of service for Kevin, count me in
> as a customer as well.
>
> A desperate Celtics fan in poodle-ville,

Seeing that we're having people ask about videos and other ways of viewing the
Celtics this year - I'm interested in getting tapes of the action as well.

On the other hand, if there are any of you interested in aussie
sports/television and I am able to tape them onto VHS I may be able to do
something for you as well.

Cheers,

Warwick