Re: Prediction: They Should Win 20 Games

At 06:55 PM 10/30/01 -0500, Way Of The Ray wrote:
>But being ever optimistic, I'll say they finish 61 -19 with two games
>postponed,
>when they discover Osama Bin Laden hiding out in Tom Heinsohn's giant
>beer keg
>under the press table.
>Ray

This may just be the first time someone has predicted more wins than *I*

By far, a tremendously positive statement, Ray, congratulations!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle--who now has to figure out how to watch the
Celtics, Enterprise, The West Wing and hand out chocolate to the visiting
kids at the same time....eek!