A good start.

   I only saw the first half, but from the looks of the box score, it must
have been garbage time for most of the second half.
   The early going was a bit rough. Anderson kept us in it with some great
steals and passes, pushing the ball constantly. Walker just couldn't get a
shot to fall and on another night could have cost us the game. He miss-fired
a few threes and couldn't finish his drives. Cleveland couldn't do much
either and we controlled the boards and were much more effective running.
With a few minutes left in the 1st quarter, Pierce took over and hit five or
six shots in a row and the game was over.
   Interesting that Joe Johnson got most of the rookie minutes, not Forte.
Johnson played very well. He was poised and certainly aggressive, taking his
man down low for a few spinning shots. He also skied for a few rebounds.
Kenny Anderson was also all over the boards, hustled and played Andre Miller
very tough.
   As the game wore on, Walker seemed to get into a better grove, he hit a
few shots and started to rebound and pass. He finished the half with 16, 8
and 6.
   So much for Cleveland. They had no answer for "The Truth."

                 JB

Unchain My Heart!