Re: Erick Strickland info

I don't want to come off like Ray and just indiscriminately criticize
everything the Celtics do at this point, but this move, if made, is another
head-scratcher.

Erick Strickland isn't a bad player. But he's not a point guard. He'd be a
fine pickup if you didn't have Milt, Randy Brown and Joe Forte, who aren't
point guards either, also pretending to be point guards. Or Paul Pierce, Joe
Johnson, Forte and Eric "Mr. Defense" Williams playing shooting guard.

I guess my point is this: Use that 15th roster spot for someone who can
provide something this team lacks. Maybe that's a true point guard like
El-Amin or Cook. Maybe it's a rebounder (my preference) like Derek Strong.
Maybe it's a veteran like Derrick McKey.

It's nothing against Strickland. Just explain to me how he helps the team.

Mark