Obie finds third scorer

Obie says look no further than Eric or Kenny to step up as our missing
third scorer. Oh boy, problem solved.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sport/basketball/cnots10252001.htm

With Anderson feeling healthy this season - and with Eric Williams getting
more quality time - the coach believes he has solved the club's big need
for a third scorer.

``I think Kenny and Eric give us plenty of scoring, and as Joe Johnson gets
comfortable - as Kedrick (Brown) gets comfortable, as Joseph Forte gets
comfortable - they're going to be able to put up some numbers,'' O'Brien
said. ``And I think Vitaly (Potapenko) is a good scorer, and Tony (Battie)
and Mark (Blount) can put up some points. But I don't think you have to
look any further than Kenny and Eric to find somebody else to score on our
basketball team.''

****