.375FG% and 19.6 turnovers a concern

There's one more game to go before the season opener. I'm not all that
worried about these stats (neither is Obie), but clearly the Boston Celtics
need to either run more or come up with a half court offense that has a
prayer of working.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sport/basketball/cnots10252001.htm

The Celts are now shooting .375 from the floor - worst in the league in the
preseason.

``It is troubling, but, again, I would take the hit for that simply because
we lagged behind offensively,'' O'Brien said. ``We spent so much time on
defense and rebounding. We did not have three or four of our best plays in.
It is a concern, but turnovers (19.6 a game), to me, are more of a concern
because I really believe we have enough firepower to put points on the
board.'' . . .

***