Re: Trade Vitaly

"Darren Long" <slong@1st.net> wrote:

> He has maxed out in terms of development.

to me, trading Vitaly, this sentence is the key. Like Shira Shapiro
said in her lastest coloumn, what you see now is what you get from
vitaly.

With decent mins (20-30 mpg) Pot could return 8/6 per game (i'm
guessing, i did not check the official stats). But at 5mil for next 4
years for this production? I think for such money, with respect to cap
management, a team should get a "major" piece to the puzzle, not a
"spare part".

Like I said if Vitaly gives you 10/10 the first half of this season,
his trade value couldn't be any higher, imo. That's when we need pay
back from the Miller/DeClerqe mistake.

>It's not Pot 's fault that he plays on a team ill-suited for his style.

what would be the teams that could use him effectively? (sincerely
asking)

kevin