Re: Trade Vitaly

i think Clipper is the last place i expect Vitaly to be, with Sterling
having to pony up long term dollars for extentions to Kandiman, Brand,
Lamar, Miles - all of them this year or within next 2.

Vitaly's contract (5mil per with 4 years left) will scare him off. I
think he rather go with minimum big guys off cba or waiver lines.

I think only opportunity where Clips would be interested is when
Kandiman is not resigned (or demands too much) or Pot's contract has 2
years left.

I think more realistically is when (hopefully) Vitaly has trade value
when:
1) some teams' starting (or major backup) big man is hurt during the
playoff push.
2) OB further defines Vitaly's role (I believe he is doing that
already)
3) if Celtics plays .500 ball, our "assets" will climb in trade value.
4) if Vitaly is packaged with one of our valued assets.

I think if Vitaly gives 10/10 night in night out, I think he
represents value by himself and should be traded feb dateline.