Re: Rooks and LaFrentz (was: Is Kedrick Brown the 'real deal' or not?)

Oh great, yet another proposal to trade Antoine.

Strange how Antoine's main criticism from all the
haters on this list is that he jacks up too many
perimeter shots.  So let's trade him for La Frentz!

It's highly debateable whether La Frentz is a better
rebounder.  La Frentz is a skinny, soft, too-tall,
awkward, outside bomber of a C/PF with nowhere near
the all-around game of Toine.  I don't think Chris
Wallace is dumb enough to trade away the team's most
valuable commodity (along with Pierce) for La Frentz!

I'd take a healthy Tony Battie over La Frentz any day.

=== message truncated ===
http://personals.yahoo.com