Re: LaFrentz - another variation

on 10/23/01 6:11 AM, Thomas Murphy at tfmiii@worldnet.att.net wrote:

This would represent another variation that would add additional depth in
shot-blocking and rebounding beyond the addition of LaFrentz - but at the
cost of Ostertag's bloated contract (3yrs still to run). This would really
be anti-Pitino since we could then start an all Jayhawk frontline ;?)
        *************
   Keep thinking Jim. I really love this type of post, although I'm not sure
why Utah would want Blount, Brown and Leonard for Ostertag, or in the first
scenario, what we'd want with Leonard and Cheaney, but this is the type of
thinking that I wish the Celtics would do.
   For this reason (and this reason only) I miss Pitino. The gang we have
seems so stodgy, there's no fun in speculating trades to project our
weaknesses to other teams strengths. Rick would have made four or five deals
by now. LOL

                   JB

Unchain My Heart!