Re: C's Aren't Inspiring A Lot Of Confidence With Their Preseason Performance

Sorry? Sorry for what? Just another reason for us all to get down on our
knees and pray, this time, for more of the same in the front office and
hefty raises/contract extensions for Antoine, Milt and VP. You know we love
you just the way you are, Way. The spice of life. The gin in our vermouth.