RE: C's Aren't Inspiring A Lot Of Confidence With Their Preseason Performance

> ** Original Subject: RE: C's Aren't Inspiring A Lot Of Confidence With Their Preseason
Performance
> ** Original Sender: "pmaurice" <damekmo@teleport.com>
> ** Original Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2001 09:43:56 -0700

> ** Original Message follows...

> > And yet, the C's will probably get off to a good start this season,
> > because they have a pretty easy opening schedule.
> > Ray
>
> Damn!!! I know that hurt Way. With any luck a natural disaster will force
> the cancellation of the "easy opening schedule" and we can watch them
> struggle and lose from day one. I know I'm praying for an earthquake. How
> 'bout you?
>
> Paul M.

Sorry Maurice,
We have to judge the Celtics on their own merits without any help from
external forces.  If I'm praying for anything regarding the Celtics,
it's for a change in ownership, the dealing of Walker, and the acquisition of
an impact player at center or point guard. Then my responses will be
of a more positive nature.
Ray