Pertinence

Butch From The Con was the most famous Sports Talk
caller in the country and commented on the Boston Sports scene
including the Celtics. Because the guy had become a New England
Institution and directed his verbiage to the Celtics at times,
I thought posting his exit stage below was worth mentioning.
It seemed at the time to be more pertinent than donuts.

But having thought it over, and from the reaction that's ensued,
perhaps it was best not to post it. When a similar character
to Butch like Jersey Red, becomes Jersey Dead, I shall keep
silent.
Ray